Top 10 Important Questions
Although buying a home in Pemberton is a fairly simple process for both residents and non-residents of Canada, some questions will need to be answered by yourself, your RE/MAX REALTORŪ, Lawyer or Accountant. Ensure that you understand the information needed, to assist yourself in making the right choice, here are RE/MAX Sea to Sky Real Estate's Top 10 questions.
1. The Obvious Question Is 'Price Versus Affordability'?In what price range are you comfortable and does this afford you your preferred number of bedrooms and bathrooms?
2. What Is Your Preferred Location?How important is it to be centrally located with all the amenities at your doorstep? Or would you prefer a more rural setting?
3. What Type of Property Are Your Looking For?Pemberton offers a plethora of properties to meet everyone's style, price and size. Do you think you'd like a single family home, condominium/apartment, town home, vacant land on which to build or even a commercial property with live/work functionality?
4. Have You Considered Which Amenities Are Important to You?Make a list of the amenities which would help to make your home ideal and are a priority to you and your family: schools, bus service, shopping convenience, yard, secure parking, a rec room, washer/dyer, in-law suite/mortgage helper etc.?
5. What Are the Financial Arrangements Required to Purchase a Home?If so, are you aware of the down payment requirements and have your mortgage agreed?
6. What Are the Associated Purchase Costs and Processes Involved?Questions such as what are the legal costs, purchase taxes, and any other relevant fees? How do you negotiate with a seller? What terms conditions can you put as part of your contract, such as standard deposits and the length of time to complete on the purchase?
7. Who Are the Best Companies to Assist Me Before and After the Purchase of My Property?How do you find the best lawyers, accountants, building inspectors, mortgage brokers, banks, housekeeping companies, and transportation companies?
8. Are You Aware of the Current Real Estate Market in Pemberton and Historical Trends?What are the current and historical trends of this market and in the various properties you might be interested in purchasing? Understand your expected investment returns.
9. Are You Going to Use the Property for Rental Purposes?What are the rules and regulations associated with rental in British Columbia, understand the rights and regulations of your tenants.
10. What Is the Distance to Vancouver and when Will the Highway Be Finished?Are you traveling to and from Vancouver or Whistler, then understand the impact of the highway upgrades today and tomorrow.
At RE/MAX Sea to Sky Real Estate our motto is "Outstanding Agents - Outstanding Results". Our goal is to provide you answers to all your questions in an efficient and professional way, so that you can make fully informed and educated decisions. Call one of our Real Estate Sales Professionals today to determine if buying a property in Pemberton is right for you.